As always, for urgent medical matters , please contact us at (215) 247-2996.
If your child is experiencing a medical emergency, please call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room. Requests made through the patient portal may take up to 48 hours to be processed.
The Patient Portal gives us a secure and efficient method of providing you with answers and access to your child's personal health information. Our providers and staff will be able to easily access, organize and respond to patient questions and feedback.
Best of all, you will be able to resolve issues online – improving the efficiency of our staff in the office. Of course, the Patient Portal is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days per year.
- NEW!!! Check-in for your appointment from home using our self check-in feature
- Exchange Secure and Compliant Messages with your physician or nurse practitioner, as well as the office staff
- View Past and Future Appointments
- Request New Appointments
- View and Update Personal Demographics
- View and Print Patient Forms
- Request insurance referrals
- View your patient Statements and make secure on-line payments
- Receive Lab Results
- Request Prescription Refills
We encourage you to sign up for the portal and use it often. We welcome your feedback about the Patient Portal .